Monday, May 28, 2012

Presenting... ChickieX


One of the reasons I love Twitter.... You get to meet people that you would have never otherwise, gotten to know.  Case in point, my friend ChickieX!  I love it when she goes off on a tangent and just has to rant... See, ChickieX speaks a lot of truth.  I mean truth that most men don't hear from a woman and truth that most women don't want to be told...  The following is just a taste...


(The following is a Twitter time line... that means you have to read it from the bottom up...)

Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
Women r BEGGING for it. Like a child who's constantly looking for the limit, women have been acting out for a while now.

Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
Remove your balls from your heauxs purse, & MAN THE FUCK UP.
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
@AskTheBadMan Yep. Man up. That's what I'm saying
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
But they don't. Damn u, men! Take the pussy off the pedestal! (or pedal stool, whatever u like)
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
Saying Ur attitude sucks & u being jealous of me living life is not okay. Change or I'm out.
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
Do I really mean "discipline" like some little girl & some controlling dude? No. Don't b stupid. I mean a dude standing up & saying No heaux
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
Am I going to get angry feminist tweets?
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
If men would discipline their bitches, it'd be a different world.
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
That is industry standard isn't it? All women r expected to do this weird "I'm jealous so I'm correcting u" thing. And dudes r taking it!
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
I don't claim those those heaux's.
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
I'm pissed @ those bitches b/c men will b forced to think that all women r fucked up & half retarded.
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
I have beef w/chicks who look @ their man fucked up if he mentions anything regarding other women. Like he's a eunuch & always has been.
Chickie XChickie X ‏@ChickieX
What kind of would-be criminals r we raising in this country? Down right shameful.

No comments:

Post a Comment