Sunday, April 18, 2010

You finally get with the hot chick.... now what?

All the guys watch whenever she walks by.  
They want her but will never even get to talk to her, hell most wouldn’t know where to start if they got the chance.  Nervous, tongue tied, sweaty palmed and goofy.  You don’t want to think about what they do later with a jar vasaline and their twisted fantasies.

What can you do?  Really? 

Your girl is hot.


What the hell do you think is going to happen:  
When You Finally Get The Hot Girl

That lucky fucking bastard!

Man, he scored!
How’d he pull that one off?!
What the fuck does she see in him?!


These are some of the things other guys will be thinking and saying
when they realize the hot girl is with you.

So?  Whatcha gonna do?  You gonna stare down every man that looks at
your girl?  You gonna get pissed off every time a dude smiles and she
smiles back?  You gonna walk in front of her so nobody looks at her
tits or you gonna walk behind her so you no one looks at her ass?
Make up your mind or you’ll end up running circles around her, making
quite the ass of yourself.



Fellas, I have allergies… 

See, I’m allergic to stupid shit.

Can I make some suggestions?

If you catch a guy looking, give him the bro nod, because
you’re the
man.


If your girl smiles, you smile too.  Because
you’re the man.

And NEVER walk in front of or behind your woman.

(Unless you have an SM type relationship and THAT is a whole other conversation!).


Walk next to her.  Let your girl be hot!  That’s why you’re with her in the first place! 
And… Because you’re the man!



Here’s how I prep for a night out with the hot girl:

Me: 5’10, 215lbs (Don’t trip it’s muscle, bitches) short hair, and tattoes.

Her:  6’1 (No shoes), She's got long, dark hair and a body stacked like, "Hot Damn!", long
legs, tight hips, soft lips and very, very pretty eyes.

I say, “Baby.  Wear some high heels and skirt that works those long
ass legs.  Let the hair down and push them ta-ta’s up.  Yeah,
that’s right.  You know I love the smokey eyes….  And Baby, take
your time… The party don’t start till we get there.”

And when she asks me how she looks, I say (depending on the time of
day
), “Baby you look like breakfast, brunch, lunch, happy hour,
dinner, desert, and a motherfuckin midnight snack.  And yes... I am
hungry.”

What’d you think I was gonna say, she Asked The Bad Man.

I never block.  The guys are supposed to look at my girl… She’s fucking hot.  I'm the man.

I never hate the guy smiling, I appreciate that my girl’s appreciated.  I’m the man.

I don’t cover her like a swat team.  Why?  The hot chick needs that space and attention.  That’s what makes her the hot chick.  Dumbass.  And...  Cause I'm the man.




My point is:

Fellas, please, step up your game.  



If you want to roll with the hot chick, you gotta have Big Balls.
(You know WTF I mean.)

Trust me when I say, "There's a reason she's with you."  You don't
have to know the reason. You just have to know you're the man.

That said.  

Stop acting like little bitches.

Do not get jealous.  Have fun.
Do not get paranoid.  Be proud.

Don't hang all over her, let her hang all over you.
Do not act stupid, just be cool.

The only way to be the man is to

BE THE MAN!

It’s about how you roll when solo and how you roll when together.

When alone, are you 
John Gotti or John Doe?

When together, are you 
Bonnie and Clyde or Sampson and Delilah?

Which are you gonna be?  Gotti, gansta. Doe, unknown.  Clyde went out
in a blaze of glory, Sampson went out on a 
bad hair day.  



They both had the hot chick, just rolled in different directions.

Ulitamely, it comes to this… 
Who Are You?

So, congrats on getting the hot chick.
Now, try not to fuck it up.

Cheers and good luck,

The Bad Man

No comments:

Post a Comment